Join our team
TELUS Health & Payment Solutions is currently looking for a talented Developer Analyst to join the Pharmacy Solutions team building an application programming interface (API) to connect pharmacies with patients.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Developer Analyst, you will actively contribute to the optimization and evolution of TELUS Pharma Space platform backed by the Kroll & Ubik pharmacy management systems.
- Design and code Web API and related backend functionality to support other teams building website and mobile application
- Add features to Kroll or Ubik pharmacy management systems to support business features exposed by the API to mobile and web platforms
- In collaboration with the Architect, participate in the technical evolution of our products
- Grow within a team in an agile development environment
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft (MS) development environment: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC Core, .NET Framework
- Full understanding of HTTP request pipeline
- Experience with delegated identity/authorization protocols: OpenID Connect, OAuth2
- Web API development experience: HTTP + JSON, swagger, etc.
- Experience with relational databases: MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Practical experience with tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Gradle
- Working knowledge of various software development methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban
- Courage to challenge status quo with new ideas that lead to innovation and process improvement
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related experience
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience designing and documenting APIs
- Hands on experience working and contributing to an agile environment
- Knowledge of the pharmacy industry
Where WE Are Looking:
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?