What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
As a Customer Solutions Expert, you will:
• Our Solution-Based Customer Solutions Experts are directly responsible for shaping new and existing business growth for our residential internet, cable, and phone customers
• Within the first 3 months on the job, you will develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of products, services, pricing, and packages to provide a needs-based sales approach and exceptional customer experience for all customers
• With a drive for results, you will attain and exceed pre-determined individual and team sales targets, accurately enter work orders and track daily sales results using a variety of computer systems
• You will support the Customer Solutions Expert team by researching and sharing the latest and most effective sales strategies and pitches
• Successful candidates must have open availability for training and shift duties.
A typical day
Are you driven to sell? The rewards for reaching our targets make it a ride you want to take!
Help us help our customers never miss a thing, ensure they have access to the latest information at the fastest speeds, and stay in touch with family and friends by making outbound, non-scripted warm and cold sales calls to promote and sell the features and benefits of Shaw products and services.
The Work Environment:
• Work as part of a team of Customer Solutions Experts in our local office
• Report to a Supervisor, Customer Solutions
• The environment is dynamic, fast-paced, supportive, autonomous, and extremely fun!
• Both team and individual successes are recognized
• Self-motivation with the drive and energy to seek out sales opportunities and push self and others for results
• A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer-focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity and an ability to treat each call as a new opportunity
• Excellent interpersonal communication and active listening skills, with an ability to relate well to, and build appropriate rapport, with all types of customers
• Ability to be resourceful in order to quickly find information using a variety of tools/sources
• Basic aptitude with computers with an ability and desire to quickly learn new systems; proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to bring forth new ideas and take part in new initiatives
• A proven track record as a sales professional that consistently exceeds sales performance objectives using your influencing and relationship-building skills would be considered an asset
• Previous call center experience and familiarity with a customer order tracking system would be an asset
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Posting closing date:May 15, 2021
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.