Are you looking for an opportunity to show your technical and mechanical skills?
Do you enjoy identifying potential issues and implementing solutions?
Do you thrive on providing an excellent customer service experience?
Execulink is searching for a full-time Customer Service Technician for our team in Burgessville!
About the Opportunity
You will primarily be responsible for installation, repair and implementation of our services in South Oxford and Norfolk county. This includes fibre to the home, telephone and cable TV, and the construction, maintenance and repair of corresponding systems from Head End/Central Office to customer premise.
- Regular hours 8:00-4:30, weekdays, and weekends when necessary to meet customer service level requirements. Also the ability to work flexible hours as demanded by the system, including weekends, early mornings & part of an on-call rotation schedule
- Travel to residential and corporate customer premises to completely install, test, instruct and demonstrate to customers the use of a large variety of single and multi-line telephone sets, data services, multi-line key systems, VoIP Hosted Phone, HD/Digital Receivers, XDSL modems, cable modems and fibre ONT’s.
- Installation of inside wiring and connecting it to outside service wires
- Underground cable locating and reporting, analyzing, isolating and repairing issues causing impaired service
- Maintain CATV, Telephone and Fibre systems, Head End and Central Office maintenance, installation and repair
- Install, splice, and test telephone, CATV and FTTH services; repair, remove or replace faulty equipment such as defective and damaged telephones, inside wire, system components and associated equipment
- Prepare plans, time sheets, repair work orders and other reports as necessary, using standard abbreviation and field or function codes
- Involved in Order/Inventory management for all equipment
- Ensure vehicles and all equipment are properly maintained at all times
- Ability to discern distinct colours, consistently lift and carry up to 50 pounds, and working at heights and in adverse weather conditions are requirements of this role
- Ability to successfully complete the following training: Fall Arrest, Emergency First Aid and Ladder Training
- Valid class G Driver’s Licence, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Skilled in performing cabling, mechanical jobs and the use of power tools
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft products is required
- Knowledge in CATV, Wireless Broadband Networks, ADSL, VDSL, Copper Test equipment and Fibre services, and related test equipment. Fibre splicing and testing is an asset
- Proven ability to work independently to identify potential issues and challenging situations, take appropriate action, implement solutions or seek the assistance of the Technician and/or Supervisor as required
- Must have the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner with a strong focus on customer service, while following established procedures
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations and abide by Execulink Mission Vision and Value Statements
What We Offer
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans.
- Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
How to Apply
- In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
- Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our social media pages!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ExeculinkTelecom/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2244877/
Twitter – @Execulink
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Execulink’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Execulink’s hiring process.