Execulink is hiring a Customer Service Technician (Wireless), on a full-time, permanent basis. Your primary focus is the implementation, installation, and repair of our broadband wireless internet services, and on occasion install or repair other services such as Voice, Data, and video over various medium’s including Fibre, Copper, and Coax solutions.
• Regular hours are 8:00A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday to Friday (40 hour work-week)
• Must be available for weekend shifts when necessary to meet customer service level requirements. Also the ability to work flexible hours as demanded by the system, including weekends, early mornings & part of an on-call rotation schedule
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Comply with Health & Safety regulations and abide by Execulink Mission Vision and Value Statements
• Complete installation of our fixed internet services for Residential and Corporate customers
• Promote and explain equipment and services by demonstration and discussion.
• Maintain a general level of knowledge covering all current equipment, technologies and standards in the wireless network
• Investigate and respond to needs of all customers, internal and external, according to normal or established procedures
• Use troubleshooting techniques to investigate services that do not meet our quality of service standards (degraded or down)
• Maintain direct responsibility with customer relations for installations, repairs, and outages
• Work with other wireless technicians to solve technical issues
• Prepare plans, time sheets, repair work orders and other reports as necessary, using standard abbreviation and field or function codes
• Involved in Order/Inventory management for all equipment
• Ensure vehicles and all equipment are properly maintained at all times
• Maintain and enforce safety levels and requirements stated by federal law
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Uphold and live the Execulink Mission, Vison and Values in your interactions with customers and colleagues
What You Offer:
• Must not be colour blind or afraid of heights – climb up to 200 ft.
• Must be comfortable wearing all necessary climbing safety gear as part of PPE
• Must be able to consistently lift up to 75lbs and able to handle the physical aspects of the job which include climbing, lifting and carrying as well as working in adverse weather conditions
• Must be open to completing and passing the following training: Fall Arrest, Working at Heights, Emergency First Aid and Ladder Training
• Must have a valid Class G Driver’s License, clean driving record and reliable transportation
• Skilled in performing cabling, mechanical jobs and the use of power tools
• Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft products is required
• Knowledge in Wireless Broadband Networks
• Knowledge in ADSL, VDSL, and Fiber Services, and related test equipment. is an asset
• Proven ability to identify potential problems and challenging situations, take appropriate action, implement solutions or seek the assistance of the Technician and/or Supervisor as required
• Proven ability to perform required responsibilities independently with limited supervision and direction and also work under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner with a strong focus on customer service
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
What We Offer:
• A competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & retirement savings for full-time, permanent employees.
• Health & wellness program and access to LifeWorks
• A generous employee discount plan for Execulink services
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Interest free computer loans!
How to Apply
In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com for review.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.