Full-time or part-time, permanent
Does providing customers with a solution give you a sense of satisfaction?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced call-centre environment, promptly and effectively responding to customers while multi-tasking?
Do you want to represent a respected and thriving local company?
Is technology something you’re savvy with or interested in learning more about?
At Execulink, our Mission is to connect you to everything that matters with the affordable and awesome experience you deserve. When customers contact Execulink for support, our greeting is “How can we make your experience awesome?” And we mean it!
Our call-centre employees support customers through phone calls, e-mails and online chats. Customer support requests include a high volume of technical troubleshooting, as well as account updates, payments, rescheduling installations and service education.
Is technical troubleshooting new to you? Don’t panic. We’re dedicated to providing the support you require to be successful in your new role. We provide a comprehensive five (5) week, in-class training program to teach you all you need to know. Plus, you can feel confident knowing you have permanent real time support from our Resource team, and monthly coaching with your Supervisor.
“What would I say to a new employee? Don’t panic! There is a lot to learn but everyone is here to support you and want you to succeed, you really get back what you put in and your hard work and effort is not overlooked.”
Staff Testimonial from Rob, Customer Support
“I love that every day when I come into the office it feels like a family reunion. Everyone here genuinely loves working here, and it creates a wonderful environment…”
Staff Testimonial from Lisa, Customer Support
What We Offer
• Competitive pay starting at $37,125 per year.
• This is a 90/10 pay structure. 90% base pay and 10% variable pay.
• Variable pay is paid quarterly, based on achievable targets related to providing awesome customer service.
• Schedules provided four (4) weeks in advance.
• Career advancement opportunities. We encourage internal promotions and employee growth.
• An extensive benefits program for full-time employees and part-time employees consistently working 25+ hours weekly! This includes benefits such as retirement savings, medical and dental coverage, tuition reimbursement and a health and wellness program.
• A great place to work!
What You Offer
• Strong technical aptitude
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in a customer service environment
• Computer literate, ability to proficiently and fluently use the internet navigation programs
• Strong communication skills; able to clearly explain unfamiliar concepts to our customers in a clear and concise manner through telephone, e-mail and web based live chat.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent attendance is a requirement
• Valid Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle; we’re not on/near a bus route.
• Ability to work shifts as scheduled, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Variable starts as early as 7:00 a.m. and latest shift ends 11:00 p.m.
How to Apply
• Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
• The next training class starts March 30, 2020!
• Note: Full-time availability Monday-Friday is required for the 5-week
comprehensive training course.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us!
When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Vision, Mission and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same.
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation