WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across southwestern and central Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities they serve. Westman empowers their employees to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
What you’ll do:
• Provide pleasant, professional, knowledgeable service and exceptional customer support via face-to-face and telephone interaction
• Promote the features, advantages and benefits of our services and assist customers in determining the cable, Internet and phone services best suited to their needs
• Process orders for new services, moves, changes, service disconnection, and rental of equipment
What you’ll bring to the team:
• One year of sales and/or customer service experience
• Pleasant personality with superior communication skills
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach; ability to manage challenging situations with professionalism and tact
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Intermediate knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is an asset
*Must be available to work evenings and weekends
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Wednesday, December 08, 2021.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.