Execulink Telecom is currently seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our team!
About the Job
You will deliver high quality customer service to both residential and business customers by responding to inquiries and processing orders in a call centre setting. This is a fulltime position with a competitive wage and excellent company benefits. Hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday in our Woodstock office.
- Primary focus is on the queue to support Business and Residential customers with daily requests, such as service modifications, move orders, domain registrations & account discrepancies
- Analyze customer information, provide recommendations on possible improvements to products and services and offer long-term solutions to retain customers
- Build strong rapport and effectively manage relationships with residential and business customers through superior customer service and communication to ensure a positive experience
- Engage in frequent communication with various departments to exchange important customer information to aid in the provisioning of new/or changes of telecommunication products and services
- Schedule on-site installations, changes and maintenance with internal and external resources
- Responsible for hardware inventory management functions which may include controlling effective inventory levels, reorder responsibilities, verification of receipt, storage, configuration and shipment/transfer of product to and from customers. You will also work to identify and resolve inventory-related issues.
- Ensure timely and accurate data is maintained in our customer database
Required Skills & Abilities
- Communicates with confidence using superior customer service skills and possess highly developed telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to accuracy, detail and follow-up
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate and monitor a significant number of functions simultaneously
- Must be a highly motivated team player that strives to provide exceptional service and take pride in the quality of your work
- Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and scheduled deadlines within a fast-paced changing environment
- 1-2 years telecommunications experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in account management and/or order provisioning
- 1-2 years call centre experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience with a focus on problem resolution and de-escalation
- 1-2 years retention / upselling experience
- Post-Secondary education with a focus on Business and/or Sales & Marketing is an asset
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting experience is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Valid Class G driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Ability to perform moderate manual lifting duties (up to 50lbs)
Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
- Family oriented environment – You are an integral part of our team, not a number.
- Dental & Medical Benefit package – A comprehensive plan that covers you and your dependants.
- Company sponsored RRSP contributions – Let Execulink Telecom help you plan for your retirement.
- Health & Wellness Program –You’ll enjoy paid days off and financial contributions to anything that increases your personal wellbeing i.e. gym membership, golf membership, spa treatments or concerts.
- Financial support for continuing education courses – Execulink Telecom encourages personal and professional growth for its team members.
- Career development – Earn professional accreditations; participate in specialized training programs and industry conferences.
- Academic Scholarships – Your dependants will be rewarded while they attend College or University.
- Employee Discount Plan – You will be provided with free and/or discounted pricing on local phone, long distance, cable TV and internet access.
- Employee Referral Bonus Plan – Earn cash rewards just for referring someone to our team.
- Interest Free Computer Loans – As part of the team, it is essential that you keep up to date with technology. This benefit makes it easy and affordable.
- Company organized social activities –You will enjoy some great activities!
How to Apply:
Only those that clearly outline in their cover letter and resume how they meet the above noted required skills, abilities and qualifications will be selected for an interview.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please quote Customer Care Specialist in the email subject line.
Please no calls or recruiters.
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.