Customer Care Representative
Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers, you make every transaction an experience to remember.
You are Concierge of Customer Care.
As a Concierge of Customer Care, you are the face of Execulink. You maintain excellent interactions, catering to sales and services needs of new and existing customers through the delivery of an AWESOME service experience every transaction!
As a Successful Concierge of Customer Care, you will
• Deliver products and services to our customers, keeping in mind the highest quality standards in all you do
• Close sales on meaningful telecom products and services
Tell me More!
• Full-time, Permanent opportunity
• Based in our Woodstock headquarters
• Current office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
• Flexibility to work outside normal stores hours to support in events around the Community, as needed
You want to support a company you believe in.
At Execulink, we live our Values. We build up our community by giving back through community donations that matter to you. Check out our Humans of Execulink Blog to see why our employees love being part of this awesome team:
As a part of our Execulink Family, you will Enjoy
• Providing exceptional customer service through accurate and efficient processing of requests
• Conveying clear communication and coordination with other departments as required.
• Completing customer requests that range from hardware pick up and return, payments, account updates, service education and some technical support.
• Building positive customer relationships by attending open houses and community events.
• In working with customers, you will identify sales opportunities and hand off customers to our Sales Representatives. When the Sales Representative is not in the office, you will fulfill sales requests
You are an Exceptional Service provider with
• Demonstrated successful customer service experience
• Ability to live our Mission, Vision and Values
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities
• Valid Class G Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED); secondary level education preferred
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
What We Offer
• A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it!
• An attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
Ready to Start an Awesome new Career?
• In your cover letter, tell us why you would be the next great addition to our team!
• Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.