Customer Care Representative
Full-Time or Part-Time, Permanent
Imagine being a key player in the development of relationships with new and existing customers, while representing a company whose vision is to enhance their customer’s lifestyle at home work and play!
About This Opportunity
We’re excited to be hiring a full-time or part-time Customer Care Representative for our storefront in Thedford, ON.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be the face of Execulink. You will be key in building and maintaining our relationships with customers through the delivery of an AWESOME service experience.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Providing exceptional customer service through accurate and efficient processing of requests
• Conveying clear communication and coordination with other departments as required.
• Completing customer requests that range from hardware pick up and return, payments, account updates, service education and some technical support.
• Building positive customer relationships by attending open houses and community events.
In working with customers, you will identify sales opportunities and hand off customers to our Sales Representatives. When the Sales Representative is not in the office, you will fulfill sales requests.
Hours of Work:
• Part Time of Full Time hours
• Current office hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
• Flexibility to work outside normal stores hours to support in events around the Community, as needed.
What You Offer
• Demonstrated successful customer service experience
• Ability to live our Mission, Vision and Values
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windsow PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities
• Valid Class G Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED); secondary level education preferred
What We Offer
• A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it!
• An attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
• Thorough cleaning practices, plexiglass at the counter separating employees and customers, accessible hand sanitizer, and masks are some of the ways that we’re working hard to provide employees a safe working environment
How to Apply
• In your cover letter, tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
• Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.