What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
Our dedicated Customer Advisor team members help our customers tackle any challenge with courtesy and professionalism. You’ll fully support and resolve phone inquiries quickly and efficiently, providing an outstanding customer experience both over the phone and through chat support.
A typical day
• As our customers’ first point of contact, you are the face of our company.
• You’re a problem-solver who will go to great lengths to deliver an exceptional customer experience effectively resolving the reason for their call!
• You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex invoice issues.
• You’re energized to be a part of an ever evolving industry, and have the ability to identify our customers’ needs.
• You will be our customer’s connectivity expert on entertainment packages and services that add value by fitting their unique lifestyle and financial needs.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
• You love to learn. And you love the way it feels to help someone out. You believe in working in a company with strong family values.
• You are part of the amazing team, that behind our great products, make up Shaw! If this sounds like you, you could be our next Customer Advisor!
• Availability to attend approximately four weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include evenings or weekends
• Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00p.m. including evenings and weekends
• A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• Experience working within a fast paced environment
• Excellent computer navigation and keyboard skills
• Exceptional verbal communication skills with the ability to converse naturally with customers
• Comfort in assessing customer needs and offering product and service solutions over the phone
• Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your team’s overall success
• Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
• Self-motivated, goal and career oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that continually evolves to server our customers better
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Posting closing date:00/00/00
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.