Date: Feb 21, 2019
Location: Verdun, QC, CA
Req Id: 229807
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As part of the Bell Business Market team, the Bell ICT team is in charge for the delivery of large and complex solution for Large Enterprise and Government Agencies. The ICT contact center practice is specialized in the delivery of the large and complex technical integration project using leading edge product technologies. The candidate will have experience with Genesys Pure Engage or PureConnect (Interactive Intelligence) solutions. They will be key in our solution implementations and integration, which include Interactive Voice Response applications (IVR), Computer Telephony (CTI), interaction recording and other Contact Center solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- In collaboration to the Architect, they will install and configure Contact Center applications in labs and/or in production, as well as install system HW and SW, including OS, databases, etc.
- Configure and integrate industry product solutions such as WFM, WFO and IVR self-serve functionalities,
- Lead and participate in functional analysis of technical and functional specifications.
- Participate in assessments and functional design documents.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in delivering within the scope and timelines.
- Develop, configure and implement the designed Contact Center solutions.
- Produce test cases, as well as perform Q&A testing and ensure system quality prior to delivery to customer.
- Produce Test Reports to convey results and criteria for passing milestones.
- Experienced with Genesys solutions & product suites.
- Knowledge of contact centre solutions, such as workforce management, workforce optimization, including Omni channel and analytics.
- Capacity to develop and integrate systems.
- Capacity to work in teams for the promotion of solutions to Day2 support.
- Flexibility, mobility and desire to work on different types of projects (development, integration & configuration).
- Customer oriented and excellent soft skills, with work experience with customers
- Strong leadership and ability to work as a team
- VXML, Java, .Net, C, C++ programming languages
- LAN and IP internetworking
- Computer Science or Engineering background
- Software development and systems integration
- Database systems (Oracle, SQL)
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 03/07/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.