Job Type: Full time
Salary: 40 343$ - 60 515$
The Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) is a customer-oriented organization located in downtown Ottawa. We are looking for a bilingual Complaints Analyst to join our growing team.
The organization’s mandate is to review and resolve consumer and small business telecommunications complaints, and consumer complaints about subscription television services, after interaction between the customer and the service provider has failed to produce a satisfactory outcome. Our mandate also includes tracking and reporting on complaints trends.
Our Complaints Analysts are responsible for ensuring the quality of service that CCTS provides, and the quality of data CCTS reports. This includes auditing complaints that the CCTS handles and investigates to ensure that we produce high quality data about complaints and trends in support of our reporting function. This includes the following tasks:
- auditing customer complaints to ensure reporting accuracy, appropriate application of CRTC Codes of Conduct, and making required corrections.
- developing summaries of complaints;
- preparing various reports for Management, Participating Service Providers, and the general public (Mid-Year Report and Annual Report);
- tracking and reporting internally on breaches of CRTC codes of conduct.
- assisting in updating process and training documents; and
- performing other tasks and delivering other projects as needed.
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, possess excellent analytical skills, and be an excellent communicator. They must be a team-player, contributing to ideas and collaborating with others to achieve common goals, taking initiative and proactively identifying issues and areas for improvement. They must be professional at all times, and capable of managing multiple deliverables and time-constraints.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Postsecondary education in one of the following fields: commerce, business, computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, information management, data management. Related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience (e., compiling data; gathering, manipulating and verifying the accuracy and appropriateness of data)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Unbiased and professional approach
- Attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills
- Excellent oral and written French comprehension skills
The CCTS is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise us in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received in relation to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially. Only candidates who will be selected for testing and an interview will be contacted.
For more information: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/about-us/careers/job/complaints-analyst/