Sales Representative (Community) – Oxford County
You are no humble sales representative; you are the voice of your community, connecting our deserving neighbours to everything that matters.
You are the Ambassador of Awesome.
As Ambassador of Awesome (aka. Community Sales Representative), your primary focus is to achieve and exceed sales targets as you identify and deliver meaningful Execulink products and services to new Oxford community customers. You have excellent sales skills supported by detailed product knowledge of the full suite of Execulink’s products – Voice, Data, Video, Mobility.
Using your own unique skillset, inbound and outbound calls, emails and other sources, you will meet and exceed monthly sales quotas. Our Sales Support team assumes responsibility of established sales so you can concentrate on what you do best – sales!
Our Most Successful Ambassadors Consistently
• Develop strong referral networks
• Deliver products and services to our customers, keeping in mind the highest quality standards in all they do
• Close sales on meaningful telecom products and services to our community
Tell me More!
• Home Office: Woodstock
• This role is considered a Hybrid Role with the opportunity to work both from the office and from home
• Primary business hours are from Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
• You will also be asked to work some evenings and weekends to attend networking events to represent Execulink.
• Permanent, Full-time opportunity
You want to support a company you believe in.
At Execulink, we live our Values. We build up our community by giving back through community donations that matter to you. Check out our Humans of Execulink Blog to see why our employees love being part of this awesome team.
Every day at Execulink is Awesome! In this role you can expect to
• Identify new opportunities to drive sales through networking, meetings, inbound/outbound calls, emails, social media etc.
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
• Accountable for sales planning, strategy development and plan implementation
• Maximize sales opportunities with every new customer by performing a needs assessment while using Execulink’s selling techniques and company programs
• Maintain knowledge of competition’s offerings, strategies, and plans
• Aggressively work outbound call campaigns to exceed corporate targets
• Be “Execulink” in your territory. Actively network in the community. This will require working outside of standard hours including evenings and weekends to attend industry trade shows, Chamber of Commerce and community events, and other as required
• Participate in company and team provided training, coaching, and meetings
When it Comes to Perks and Benefits, we’ve got you Covered!
• Use of a company laptop and cell-phone
• Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings as well as participation in a Health and wellness program.
• An employee discount plan for Execulink services, a tuition reimbursement program and interest free computer loans are also available.
As an Accomplished Sales Representative, you bring
• University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business, preferred
• Demonstrated success as a top sales performer in a commission based environment
• Preference will be given to candidates with telecommunications industry experience
• Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Valid Class G Driver’s License and your own reliable vehicle
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
Ready to Start an Awesome new Career?
• In your cover letter, tell us why you would be the next great addition to our team
• Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.