Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking a customer focused, highly driven, motivated individual to join our Sales Team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package.
As an Inside Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
- Developing new customer relationships through transactional customer contact through telephone sales methods as needed to drive sales. Delivering verbal or online presentations to commercial clients to solicit new business.
- Following defined procedures and processes, and completing all required documentation for customers, as well as entries to support system(s). Providing approved offers and collateral as distributed by management and marketing.
- Co-ordinating and managing day-to-day operations with new and existing advertising customers. Working with production staff, you will co-ordinate and manage post sales implementation of customers’ advertising programs and educate customers to be self-reliant to submissions and updates. Ensuring all required client paperwork is complete, accurate and submitted on time, providing timely and accurate reports on results as required by management.
- Documenting and updating records on Salesforce.com and hard copies to ensure customer details are maintained to white glove service standards.
- Working collaboratively with the Account Management team to provide telephone support for transactional campaigns. Campaigns can be cross and upsell opportunities and may be focused lead generation.
The incumbent requires telephone sales experience at the commercial level and the ability to develop solid business client relationships is required. Three to five years’ experience in transactional inside sales positions would be an asset. A strong understanding of company products and services would be an asset. Excellent telephone sales skills are a requirement.
Deadline for application is Tuesday, December 13th, 2016.
Please apply online in the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.
Access Communications is a 100% Saskatchewan-owned non-profit co-operative that is committed to providing exceptional communications and entertainment services. But we're also committed to being a part of the communities we live in, reinvesting 100% of our earnings into the communities we serve.
Access Communications is proud to work with the people of Saskatchewan to make great things happen in our communities. Our commitment to the communities we serve goes far beyond a service provider-customer relationship. We work, play and give where we live. It's what a good neighbour does.
Access Communications is committed to Employment Equity through the development of a work force which reflects the communities we serve.