Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, positive, outgoing, highly motivated sales professional to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth in profitability of an assigned group of commercial accounts. You will be responsible for conducting effective sales presentations, closing and providing service for customers needs in order to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals and provide customers with a variety of product and service opportunities in a growing portfolio for available products in commercial space.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Growing commercial account sales by building personalized working relationships at multiple levels within our customers’ organizations. Ensuring we maintain exceptional brand identity and strive to increase revenues from commercial sales. Continuously identifying new sales opportunities within your account base.
- Establishing a positive rapport to ensure customer loyalty when welcoming new customers.
- Ensuring all required client paperwork is complete, accurate and submitted on time, providing timely and accurate reports on results as required.
- Co-ordinating and managing day-to-day operations with new and existing customers and ensuring customers have an appropriate comfort level and training to effectively leverage Access Communications products.
- Providing bids, quotes, and follow up to customers as needed.
- Meeting or exceeding sales and goals through customer interaction on usage needs and new product opportunities.
- Minimum two years experience in an Inside Sales/ Account Manger role.
- Effective communication skills – both written and oral, with strong analytical skills, problem solving and decision making ability.
- A dynamic and driven personality and have the ability to develop and maintain strong account relationships.
- Being self motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the cable, broadcast and/or telecommunications industries is preferred.
- Advanced sales skills and experience are necessary.
- A class 5 drivers license and a clear criminal record check are required.
To apply, please visit the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.
Deadline for application is Saturday, October 31st, 2015.