Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking a customer focused, highly driven, motivated individual to join our Sales Team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package.
As a Commercial Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing new customer relationships through regular customer contact primarily through on site visits as needed to drive sales.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to commercial clients to solicit new business.
- Providing bids, quotes, and following up to customers as needed. Following defined procedures and processes, and completing all required documentation for customers, as well as entries to support system(s).
- Meeting or exceeding sales and goals through customer interaction on usage needs and new product opportunities
- Providing outside support to existing customer managed accounts where an onsite meeting is required to support existing accounts.
- Providing training to customers on the transition to account managers as well as new line of business use.
- Making sure technical training is completed with the customer.
- Assisting in the credit applications process with customers when applicable.
- Documenting and updating records on Salesforce.com and hard copy to ensure customer details are maintained to white glove service standards.
- Developing and maintaining strategic alliances with third party retail partners.
The incumbent requires technical sales experience at the commercial level and the ability to develop solid business client relationships is required. Three to five years experience in IT and LAN solutions and a solid understanding of LAN, WAN, TCP IP as related to business and client applications are preferred. A strong understanding of company products and services would be an asset. Advanced sales skills and experience are necessary.
To apply for this position, please visit www.myaccess.ca/careers. Deadline for application is Wednesday, June 29th, 2016.
Access Communications is a 100% Saskatchewan-owned non-profit co-operative that is committed to providing exceptional communications and entertainment services. But we're also committed to being a part of the communities we live in, reinvesting 100% of our earnings into the communities we serve.
Access Communications is proud to work with the people of Saskatchewan to make great things happen in our communities. Our commitment to the communities we serve goes far beyond a service provider-customer relationship. We work, play and give where we live. It's what a good neighbour does.
Access Communications is committed to Employment Equity through the development of a work force which reflects the communities we serve.