Location: Verdun, QC, CA
Req Id: 229396
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The APSS Support group is a small helpdesk center where our clients (vendors and Bell employees) can obtain support for all their Accounts Payable questions, primarily the APSS (Accounts Payable Self Serve) application. We receive clients’ requests for support by phone or email, we analyze the request and return with a response/solution.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Receive, analyze and validate the information gathered from the various requests and complaints
- Take the necessary corrective measures and ensure the integrity of customer files
- Investigate and analyze failed transactions in order to resolve the issue within a reasonable timeframe
- Provide support and / or guidance of accounts payable systems (LSCP,SAP) and company policies and procedures
- Produce reports on requests submitted by external auditors, employees or customers
- Carry out various requests or any other tasks related to position
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Bilingualism: Fluent in both French and English with no significant limitation
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Analytical spirit and attention to detail
- Autonomy, initiative, creativity and capacity to work within restricted timeline
- Aptitude to effectively communicate information by telephone or writing
- Communication and significant interpersonal relations
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of SAP system, an asset
- Possibility of work hours 8am to 4:30pm
- Flexibility for overtime
- Continuous work on terminal and telephone
- Temporary Assignment (10 months)
Bilingualism is required (English and French).
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary – Part Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 02/02/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.