We are a local, solution-oriented telecommunications company providing mobility, telephone, television, internet, business (solutions) services, computer repair, and I.T. solutions. As a Co-operative, Quadro Communications is committed to enriching our customers’ experience with personal service and innovative products, while fulfilling the evolving needs of our customers. Profits are reinvested, shared with our community via donations, and returned to the members as a patronage.
We are very proud of our history with roots in Southwestern Ontario stretching back over 100 years. We are very excited about our future. The Board of Directors is seeking an inspiring, visionary, and community-minded individual with the ability to develop and deliver an agenda of growth and stability for our members.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO/General Manager at Quadro Communications has strategic and operational responsibility for the staff, services, fibre deployment, expansion, and future planning. We offer the successful candidate an unmatched opportunity to shape and grow our Co-Operative and build something special. We will provide the successful candidate with a competitive total compensation and benefits package.
• Make recommendations to and develops strategies for the Board of Directors.
• Lead the ongoing development of operational plans, budgets, and objectives to drive sustained revenue growth.
• Develop and maintain positive, effective relationships with those served, as well as the various communities,
provincial and federal regulatory agencies, financial and lending sources, business partners, and other contacts
and partners of strategic significance.
• Ensure that Quadro is favorably positioned within the communities served.
• Continually seek to improve/enhance performance levels by taking advantage of new technology and anticipating
market practices and industry trends.
• Develop an organizational culture that leads to ongoing excellence and effective growth of the business and the
employees while maintaining the best customer experience integrity.
• Administer Board policies to ensure fulfillment of the Co-operative’s service objectives.
• Communicate approved Board policies and goals and directing all activities to carry out these policies and goals.
• Provide periodic reports regarding the Co-operative’s status to the Board and information to the Co-operative’s
attorney, financial auditors and other consultants.
• Manage the Co-operative’s resources including finances, property, marketing and human resources.
• Responsible for regulatory, accounting, and reporting compliance.
• Representation before the general public, CRTC, government, and industry groups.
• Join and participate in professional, industry, and community organizations.
• Develop and maintain comprehension of industry issues, regulatory changes, and proposed legislation.
• Develop rate structures, pricing models, and tariff filings for services.
• Responsibility for ensuring that the Co-operative and its employees meet or exceed the Canada Labour Code
requirements for the communications industry regarding Health and Safety.
• Works with system attorney on all developments requiring legal counsel.
• Responsible for staff development and succession planning for the organization.
• Initiate system activity and make independent decisions affecting all operations.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Five to ten years of experience in an information technology discipline.
• A degree in Business Management is desirable.
• Plant and operations experience is desirable.
• Thorough understanding of Internet, administration, and equipment.
• Grasp of human resources and business management, marketing and sales, customer relations, business law and employee rights, and the changing nature of the communications industry.
• Strong and proven experience in a leadership role.
• Strong relationship-building capabilities.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
• Strong decision-making capabilities.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans.
• Proficient with MS Office.
Being a Quadro team member comes with some great perks and benefits including:
• Full benefit plan including health and dental benefits at no cost to employees.
• An RRSP program where Quadro will match up to 6.5% towards your RRSP.
• Generous employee discounts on qualified services.
• A generous learning and development program that pays team members to learn and develop.
• Q’DOS program that recognizes when our team members go above and beyond, provides an exceptional
customer experience, and is a team player.
by Quadro on a case-by-case basis.
condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID-19. Any request medical exemption or an exception under Human Rights Legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered
If you have the passion for helping customers with their technology needs, then submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CEO/General Manager in the subject line of your email.
Quadro Communications is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs. We thank all those that apply but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.