At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As CBM Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for advising and operationalizing the Consumer Wireline 2-year ValuePlan Renewal strategy. You will be accountable for identifying opportunities to optimize outcomes, advising on segmentation and offer strategies, managing lead lists, and reviewing and interpreting campaign results. You will work closely with our Data, Analytics, and Insights Teams to understand 2-year ValuePlan renewal results to date, develop segmentation strategies, and identify opportunities to improve outcomes. You will partner with our Product, Pricing & Packaging, and Finance teams to develop renewal strategies that are in line with our Consumer goals and targets. Lastly, you will partner with the Customer Base Marketing team to plan the execution of your strategies through a variety of digital and traditional marketing channels to drive maximum results. Success will be measured through churn reduction, revenue growth, overall renewal rates, and improved customer experience
A typical day
This role operates in a fast-paced environment and requires collaboration across multiple teams. Day-to-day is a combination of monitoring and interpreting results, developing strategies to improve outcomes, and communicating and managing those strategies across multiple stakeholders. Key partners are located nationally (Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver) and collaboration will mostly be achieved virtually.
• You are a critical thinker. You collect and interpret data and draw conclusions based on analysis and fact.
• You communicate your findings recommendations clearly and succinctly. You share business context, ensuring stakeholders are continually informed of relevant updates and results.
• You demonstrate business acumen, initiative, and flexibility in order to drive established goals and objectives.
• You develop strong relationships with partners at all levels of the organization – you are someone who can advise and shape the strategy by influencing.
• You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Commerce, Finance, or Statistics ideal).
• You have 2+ years experience in product, pricing, and/or marketing in the telecommunications sector.
• This role is not location-specific.
• Applicants will be hired in any Shaw location and will not be required to relocate for this role.
• Is travel required? No
Posting closing date:November 6, 2020
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.