Customer Liaison Supervisor
Woodstock, ON (Hybrid)
The fearless captain, boldly leading their Customer Support team to places no personnel have gone before…
You are the Enterprise Crew Guide
About This Opportunity
As a Liaison crew leader, your primary focus will be to lead Customer Liaison Representatives, ensuring exceptional customer service and delivery of AWESOME experiences to Execulink customers. You’re a mentor, a coach. You provide productive feedback and thoughtful guidance to your direct reports.
Your responsibilities consist of hiring/training/retaining service focused representatives; this includes providing leadership and coaching through the development of KPIs, ongoing 1:1s, reviewing reporting and calls (in-person/telephone/email/chat), conducting quality reviews, and the frequent development of product knowledge and customer service skills.
Your expertise and innovation will help create new programs, policies, and procedures that will result in the continuous improvement of team processes that benefit both our customers and the company. The Customer Liaison Supervisor is an integral Execulink leader who makes decisions that align with our Mission, Vision and Values.
As a Successful Crew leader, you will:
• Conduct regular 1:1 meetings to develop and support your team members
• Motivate high-performance results within your teams
• Keep teams connected and on task by facilitating regular meetings
• Prepare and deliver quarterly performance reviews in a timely manner
Specifications of Role Include:
• Based out of the Woodstock, ON office
• Hybrid role- Primarily work from home with the ability to come to the Woodstock office as required by the business.
• Full time – 40 hours per week
• Department hours are 7:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M., Monday to Sunday.
• Primary hours are from 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., but evening shifts are scheduled on a rotational basis. Occasional weekend participation in leadership, business development, and supervisory activities will be required.
Enjoy a Rewarding and Engaging Workday, as you
• Assist in hiring, and completing training and retaining your team
• Coach and lead your crew to attain service KPIs and deliver an awesome customer experience
• Conduct individual coaching activities in alignment with a defined plan
• Create inbound and outbound service campaigns, develop reporting and communicate results
• Analyze campaign results and make program adjustments as needed to attain targets
• Ensure frequent and clear communication with direct reports so they are knowledgeable on current service programs and strategies
• Approve credit requests within defined limits
• Create Aurora requests
• Partner with other departments to develop new programs and projects
• Coordinate with the Resource Supervisor to ensure service levels are met
• Handle customer escalations as appropriate/required
• Identify and resolve customer service issues, through problem management, and tracking
Your Background and Talents Include
• A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in an extended hour customer experience inbound and outbound contact center
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and motivate Customer Liaison Representatives to attain deliver an awesome customer experience while achieving KPIs
• Experience creating outbound service campaigns
• Skilled at analyzing results and adjusting campaign plans if required
• University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business, preferred
• Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; above-average within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
When it Comes to Benefits, we Have you Covered!
• Competitive compensation package
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest-free computer loans!
• A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work and all the benefits that go along with it.
Are you Ready to Lead your Crew to new Heights of Success?
• In your cover letter, tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our leadership team!
• Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.