Access Communications is seeking energetic, motivated, customer focused individuals to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, 50 Most Engaged Workforce's and as a 100% Saskatchewan Co-operative, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
We have exciting opportunities for Cable TV Broadband Technicians in Regina, North Battleford and Yorkton, SK.
As a Cable TV Broadband Technician:
- You will be working independently.
- You will be installing and servicing TV, Internet, Home Phone and Home Security.
- Your office is your company vehicle.
- You want to build your career and we can help you do that with on the job and industry technical training.
- You are a people person with a friendly smile and a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our team!
- Performing service calls, installations, service additions and disconnections of all Access Communication services.
- Operating cool test equipment.
- Educating customers on the use of all Access products and services.
- Taking all necessary measures to ensure your health and safety, that of your co-workers and the public.
- Some overnight travel is required.
Competencies you have for success:
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- You like technology; you’re handy and are able to operate tools, equipment and safety gear.
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Great Salary.
- Outstanding Benefits Package, including Health, Dental and Vision.
- Amazing staff discounts on all services.
- Company matched Pension plan.
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Volunteer Opportunities! We do good things in the community, and everyone here is a part of that.
Apply online in the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.
Deadline for application is Wednesday, January 31st, 2018.