Sales Support Representative – Ordering
Twelve Month Contract, Full-time
Woodstock, ON (Hybrid)
A Sales Support Representative is a coordinator of customer connection and is all about “making it happen”. You ensure the delivery of everything that matters to the customer by arranging the integral and detailed parts of the sales process. You are the steady and helpful bridge from initial sale to implementation!
As a Sales Support Representative, you will accomplish a variety of key administrative tasks where you provide an AWESOME experience to Execulink’s potential and existing customers from lead to billing as well as existing customers who are adding new services or upgrading current services. The Sales Support Representative will also provide support to the New Sales and Growth Sales teams.
The successful candidate for this role has excellent people and organizational skills, as well as advanced product and process knowledge to support sales activity for Execulink’s products.
In this Position, You Can Expect to:
• Provide awesome service to customers with a goal call and task resolution time of nine minutes or less
• Contribute to sales by identifying referral opportunities
• Give our customers an awesome experience with every interaction, through phone calls, emails, and online chat order inquiries
Schedule and Position Details:
• Woodstock, ON. This is a hybrid work opportunity with the majority of your time spent working from home.
• Full-time hours, forty (40) hours per week
• Twelve-week contract
• Department hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Hours may be adjusted based on customer need with due notice
• There is the possibility of some evenings and weekends to participate in business development activities
Job Duties Include:
• Ensure all aspects of the service implementation are completed accurately and in an efficient manner to meet KPI and Sales Support targets
• Build excellent and trusting relationships with customers to ensure post-sale activities are performed to the customer’s satisfaction
• Respond to inbound calls and emails from existing customers who are adding or upgrading services
• Identify additional sales opportunities and gain permission to engage a Sales Representative
• Establish proactive communication and provide well-informed direction to the technical team of the customer during the implementation of the solution
• Support the New and Growth Sales Teams by coordinating complex orders – new services, move orders, account changes, add-on features requiring communication with third-party service providers.
• Responsible for complete order cancellation using our in-house Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) as well as third-party services.
• Schedule on-site installations, changes, and maintenance with internal, and external resources
• Engage in frequent communication with the Sales teams to exchange important customer information
• Manage escalations and rejection orders from third-party services
• Responsible for domain registration, coordination of directory listings, porting of numbers, uploading of contracts, and supporting documentation to customer accounts
• Perform onsite and remote customer training and education for Voice services
• Work as a part of a team to meet goals and expectations as provided through the Supervisor and company directive
• Actively participate in company and team provided training, coaching, and meetings
• Other duties or projects as assigned
Your Awesome Skillset Includes:
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with confidence using superior customer service skills to manage customer expectations and ensure an awesome customer experience
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate and monitor a significant number of functions at once; attention to accuracy, detail, and follow-up
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook, experience working with CRM applications preferred
• Experience in account management and/or order provisioning in a contact centre environment is an asset
• Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com for review.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.