WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve. We empower our team to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
What you’ll do:
• Assist clients in selecting Cable, Internet, Data, and phone products by promoting the features, advantages, and benefits of our services
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Management teams to prepare sales campaigns
• Triage inbound sales calls and proactively seek new business opportunities within the market; generate outbound calling to existing business clients
• Participate in sales events and presentations, such as, trade show booths and various client presentations to promote our services
• Identify further opportunities for the overall business profile
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Minimum two to three years of proven sales experience in SME sales or telemarketing knowledge of Voice, Internet, Wireless and Cable product offerings (or combination of) along with hands-on experience in multiple sales techniques
• Previous experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns as well as meeting sales quotas
• Exceptional customer focused skills with a friendly, positive attitude
• Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
• Must be highly motivated and adaptable with excellent interpersonal skills such as communication (both written and verbal), as well as strong presentation skills
• Experience with Salesforce CRM is considered an asset
• Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
Deadline for applications: This position is open until filled.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.