Business Development Manager
Execulink is excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our team!
The Business Development Manager is responsible to plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate new complex sales, while supporting our business to business sales team. With a focus on driving sales through developing team members, analyzing, assessing and refining processes, the successful candidate will direct the inside and outside sales activities of the company, to achieve sales objectives.
This is a full-time, salaried position, based out of our Woodstock, ON office with the ability to work remotely. Travel to other locations to support sales goals is also required as needed. The core office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. with some evenings based on the needs of the business.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
• Determine strategic planning related to attainment of sales targets
• Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and managing employees.
• Maintains sales results by coaching and developing employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Develop (with Vice President of Sales & Marketing) a balanced set of metrics and targets that will be used to monitor effectiveness.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Work with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and the CFO in preparing an operating budget for the fiscal year identifying the following financial needs:
o Staffing, maintenance, training and development, and employee expenses
o Prepare progress reports on a monthly basis for senior management.
o Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
What You Offer
• Business degree or related professional qualification
• Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
• Technical sales skills
• Proven experience in customer relationship management
• Knowledge of market research
• Experience in managing and directing a sales team
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
• Experience with relevant software applications
• Valid Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation.
What We Offer
Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans! Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.