Join our team
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
The TELUS Health - Audit team is seeking a Business Analyst II to join a fast paced team to help implement, support, maintain and grow an expanding set of responsibilities around our Pharmacy Audit protocols.
- Conduct a wide variety of claims analysis activities for based on proprietary criteria for the purpose of identification of risk claims for audit
- Perform claims analysis and examine claims data to identify relationships, patterns and trends
- Drive evolution of the audit program, offering recommendations to mitigate areas of risk based on results and analysis
- Create analysis structure to ensure consistent reproducible results
- Create efficiencies by continually examining and improving on process and procedures
- Develop reporting and documentation standards for process control and key performance indicator (KPI) measurements
- Review pharmacy claims submissions and prescription documentation to confirm appropriateness of claims
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Strong analytical skills: Analyze claim information to identify risk areas
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office especially in MS Outlook, with proficiency in MS Excel
- Understanding of pharmacy practice environment and pharmacy claim adjudication
- Excellent problem solving, analytical ability to synthesize information to provide recommendations with supporting rationale
- Self-directed and fast learner
- Proven ability to document business process or technical requirements documents
- Ability to execute analysis activities with minimal supervision
- Business Analyst (BA) certification or working toward the designation or similar work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Analyst or designation
- 2-3 year of claims adjudication business knowledge, with emphasis on problem solving
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) programming language
- Registered Pharmacy Technician
- 2 + years of pharmacy practice experience working in a dispensary setting
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?