Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this position you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and responding to technical difficulties regarding wireless subscriber equipment and acting as an escalation for technical repairs.
Duties will also include:
- Conducting on-site analysis to determine the feasibility of establishing wireless data connections to potential customers
- Installing and configuring wireless Internet subscriber equipment
- Installing and testing pre-configured VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) equipment
- Keeping your company-supplied vehicle properly stocked with inventory, cleaned on a regular basis, and keeping track of basic maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotations
- Frequent travel will be required within Saskatchewan (approx 2-3 nights in hotels per week mandatory)
- Hours of work will be non standard including, days, evenings and weekends and will include out of town travel
- Electronics Certificate or equivalent, and at least one year experience
- Familiarity with Internet operation, IP addressing, e-mail client setup and routers
- Familiarity with PC based spreadsheets, database and word processing operations
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Mandatory to be comfortable and able to work at heights (residential and commercial rooftops, residential TV towers)
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Clear Criminal Record Check
Starting salary is $26.09/ hour.
If this sounds like you, please apply at www.myaccess.ca/careers.
Deadline for application is Thursday, September 8th, 2016.