Broadband Installation and Repair Technician, Full-Time (Based in Brandon)
WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
• Residential and commercial installations of broadband equipment and services
• Maintenance and repair using advanced test equipment
• Positive interaction with customers regarding equipment and services
• Perform all work in accordance with quality control guidelines and company policies and procedures
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude
• Electronics/electrical wiring background preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work with the public, in a customer focused environment
• Effective communications skills are required
• Must be a good team worker and have a strong work ethic
Deadline for applications: NOON on Friday, September 28, 2018
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/ or the body of the e-mail and/ or cover letter.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9