Broadband Installation & Repair Technician, Full Time (Brandon, MB)
WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll be doing:
• Residential and commercial installations of broadband equipment and services
• Maintenance and repair using advanced test equipment
• Positive interaction with customers regarding equipment and services
• Perform all work in accordance with quality control guidelines and company policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude
• Electronics/electrical wiring background preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work with the public, in a customer focused environment
• Effective communications skills are required
• Must be a good team worker and have a strong work ethic
Deadline for applications: There is currently no closing date for this posting as recruitment is ongoing for the position.
When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/ or the body of the e-mail and/ or cover letter.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9