WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Construction and maintenance of broadband infrastructure
• Residential installation and repair of broadband equipment and services
• Network maintenance and repair using advanced test equipment
• Positive interaction with customers regarding equipment and services
• Perform all work in accordance with quality control guidelines and company
policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude; ability to understand fibre
optic/broadband maps an asset
• Effective communications skills are required; ability to work with the public, in a
customer focused environment
• Must be a good team player and have a strong work ethic
• Electronics/electrical wiring background preferred; construction experience an
• Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, May 31, 2021.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers
and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted