WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Plans, schedules, prioritizes and coordinates contractors for assigned project in consultation with stakeholders
• Perform regular site inspections at active construction sites to ensure that all is completed in accordance with WCG standards, policies and procedures
• Coordinate’s vendor quotes and on-site construction
• Review infrastructure design maps with stakeholders
• Prepare and provide construction progress updates to stakeholders
• Review and allocate invoices to applicable project, operational expense, or capital asset
• Develop, train and mentor team members and contractors to ensure construction meets WCG standards
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude; ability to understand fibre optic/broadband maps an asset
• Demonstrated experience working with broadband and fibre optic cable
• Effective communications skills are required; ability to work with the public, in a customer focused environment
• Must be a good team player and have a strong work ethic
• Construction experience an asset
• Solid knowledge of current construction practices and documents (i.e. and practices, such as, contracts, costs and budgets)
• Strong organizational and planning skills, couple with ability to manage multiple priorities
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, April 26, 2021
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.