WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Business and residential installations of broadband equipment and services
• Complete work orders for business and residential installation and repairs
• Repair or replace faulty broadband electronics, and coaxial and fibre optic cables
• Positive interaction with customers regarding equipment and services
• Perform all work in accordance with quality control guidelines and company
policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude
• Construction experience required; electronics/electrical wiring background
• Demonstrated ability to work with the public, in a customer focused environment
• Effective communications skills required
• Must be a good team worker and have a strong work ethic
• React constructively to change, and handle other tasks as assigned
• Must have a valid driver’s license; able to travel
• Able to work in all weather conditions; must be able to work at heights/on ladders
Deadline for applications: NOON on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
Apply today to join our team and start your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.