Date: Oct 20, 2018
Location: Toronto, ON, CA, M4Y 2Y5
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Fraud Management group is responsible for identifying emerging fraud risks and monitoring subscriber activity for the purposes of fraud prevention and early detection. We are seeking an individual who can leverage their exceptional investigative skills, along with the strong leadership qualities required to support the management team.
- Handle internal and external customer inquiries concerning fraudulent issues.
- Detect new & high risk subscriber activity through fraud detection tools.
- Follow constantly changing procedures to minimize company losses.
- Ensure all activities are recorded through various fraud databases.
- Make certain all necessary fraud related paper work has been completed.
- Identify, with a minimum delay, new fraud trends as they transpire.
- Achieve individual goals, based on quantitative and qualitative standards.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- French proficiency is required
- Post-secondary education (in a business or related discipline preferred).
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have a demonstrated aptitude to working effectively autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to meet quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Experience dealing with internal and external customers.
- Good working knowledge of Vision 21 in relation to activation, customer service, procedures etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Call Center environment or support function preferred.
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to provide employment references and successfully complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Accounting
Requisition ID: 132578
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.