Bilingual Chief Marketing Officer
Non-Unionized Position – Level 24 Pay Scale
The Chief Marketing Officer is in charge of developing marketing strategies for the organization’s educational and cultural products and brands. He/she is also responsible for adapting these strategies to various traditional and digital distribution platforms (YouTube channels, social media, web, mobile). The incumbent oversees the success of our marketing plans and market positioning, and leads the execution of said strategies to ensure they harmonize with Groupe Média TFO’s quantitative and qualitative strategic tenets.
- Reports to the President and CEO;
- Is part of the organization’s Management Committee;
- Offers expertise and works closely with the organization’s various divisions to meet business objectives and ensure that interfunctional teams cooperate and run smoothly;
- Manages relations between creative agencies and other service suppliers assigned to the execution of the organization’s marketing, public relations, and communication campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing traditional and digital marketing strategies so as to amplify the performance of Groupe Média TFO’s educational content, increase brand awareness, and promote an integrated brand experience for our audiences, all in compliance with Groupe Média TFO’s mission and strategic tenets;
- Continuously updating the organization’s strategy for existing and emerging social media in order to promote our educational products and brands;
- Carrying out research and analysis to gauge the performance of the organization’s marketing campaigns, content, products and services and, if necessary, undertake any corrective measures;
- Developing marketing strategies to effectively promote initiatives concerning targeted client acquisition, satisfaction, expansion and retention, thus increasing traffic;
- Mastering and drawing upon the industry’s best practices and constantly monitoring the digital marketing sector to ensure that Groupe Média TFO remains on the cutting edge of the industry’s developments;
- Providing leadership in the public relations sphere, representing the organization before a variety of groups, including Ontario’s Francophone community, and giving presentations on behalf of Groupe Média TFO to promote the organization’s visibility and satisfy our strategic tenets;
- Managing and developing the human capital in his/her teams (Marketing, Statistics and Analysis, Communications, and TFO Éducation) in order to meet business objectives;
- Planning, developing and managing the division’s budget.
- University degree in advertising, marketing, communications or other related fields;
- Certification or specialization in e-marketing and performance statistics;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing and team management;
- Considerable experience in upper management positions;
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and its infrastructure, particularly for educational projects;
- Solid leadership, with demonstrated skills in recommending and presenting strategic planning initiatives to the Board of Directors;
- Acute sense of communication;
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of social media users’ behaviour and practices;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and outstanding ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions;
- A passion for digital technologies;
- Bilingualism (English, French)
Les personnes intéressées et possédant les compétences requises sont priées de faire parvenir leur curriculum vitae en français à l’adresse courriel firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard le 7 décembre 2015, 17h.
Des mesures d’adaptation pour les candidats en situation de handicap peuvent être prises sur demande. Le Groupe Média TFO s'engage à refléter la diversité de la province à travers sa programmation et sa main d'œuvre et encourage les candidatures des personnes appartenant à une multitude de cultures, de groupes ethnoculturels et linguistiques, d'orientations sexuelles, d'âges, ainsi que celles avec des habiletés différentes. Groupe Média TFO souscrit au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi et seules les personnes retenues pour une entrevue seront contactées.