The team is currently seeking a highly motivated, analytical and self-driven individual to join the team. In the role, the BRSB Pricing Strategy Specialist will be the subject matter expert on a diverse range of pricing initiatives. This individual will utilize their strategic and financial acumen to help identify, define, and explore pricing opportunities for the BRSB team. The successful candidate will need to work across several different cross functional teams (i.e. marketing, finance, sales, operations and product), as such, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence will be essential.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of BRSB Pricing, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Problem identification, opportunity assessment, proposal development, business cases and presentation delivery
- Influence decisions and provide key insights to internal partners and cross functional teams based on customer & offer analytics
- Proven analytical skills and ability to uncover information in big data
- Develop effective pricing strategies through the understanding of key drivers that affect profitability
- Presentation of strategic plans at the senior leadership level
- Conduct customer research to identify opportunities to attach new services based on compelling events such as customer tenure, contract renewals, new technology adoption, and churn rate, along with an understanding of the company’s resources and constraints
- Improve our ability to maintain higher revenue customers by implementing pricing strategies generated by qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Extract information from qualitative and quantitative data and turn it into persuasive insights and stories that help our pricing team to be more successful at improving ARPU trajectory
- Develop ongoing pricing and segmentation processes and improvements to ensure a repeatable process for offer analytics, modeling & tracking.
- Experience in a marketing offer analytics / pricing strategy role
- Experience with financial models and analysis
- Strong time management skills to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a has a winning mind-set
- Ability to manage tolerance to ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Graduate Degree – Business/Commerce or pricing analytics background
- 3-5 year experience in a core business analytics role
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link below