The Regulatory Affairs team is here to support all Bell business units in the development and execution of marketing and business plans by ensuring that constraints imposed by regulators – including the CRTC, Industry Canada, the Competition Bureau and the Copyright Board – are both respected and, to the extent possible, minimized.
The Specialist, Regulatory Affairs supports our advocacy efforts with the CRTC as well as compliance with various regulatory requirements.The Specialist, Regulatory Affairs will primarily assist our Wholesale business unit.
- Projects that shape the future of the telecommunications’ business environment
- Interface extensively with various groups and levels of management
- Further develop your background in analytical and communications skills
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Help our Wholesale business unit navigate the regulatory environment
- Prepare regulatory submissions to the CRTC
- Conduct research and analyses to assess the implications of regulatory proposals
- This position offers the selected candidate the opportunity to:
- Learn about new products and services as well as emerging technologies
- Broaden your scope of Bell Canada and affiliate operations and regulatory implications
- University degree in commerce, economics, engineering or law or extensive experience in these same fields
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams as well as work independently, notably to gather relevant information and develop positions that further our strategic imperatives
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey ideas effectively
- Ability to deliver and facilitate presentations in a professional manner at all levels of management
- Results oriented with an ability to work under stringent timeframes and under minimal supervision
- Related experience, preferably within the telecommunications industry.
- General understanding of the Company’s operations and service offerings would be an asset
- Work is largely project based. Candidate must have ability to work under pressure and extended hours may be required to meet tight regulatory timelines.
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link below by May 1