What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive working our National Enterprise Accounts. Reporting to the Sales Manager, Enterprise, the successful candidate will be responsible for cultivating wallet share with Shaw Business’ Enterprise Accounts and developing new business.
A typical day
• Position Shaw Business as the premier data communications and managed services provider to the enterprise market
• Identify and analyze our clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, negotiate and close new business revenues
• Develop and manage strong client relationships with new customers
• Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives for Shaw Business services
• Act as team lead with Project Managers, Engineering, Network Operations, Technology Operations, and Customer Care, in the design and installation of Customized network solutions • Prepare sales forecasts, month-end reports, and strategic account plans
• Various other duties as required
• A minimum of 5+ years experience in business-to-business enterprise sales, preferably in the area of telecommunications, wireless and/or high-tech companies
• Exceptional track record as an Account Executive
• Experience with telecommunications technologies and products
• Ability to develop complex technical proposals and present to all levels in clients’ organizations
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Effective account management skills
• Post-secondary education in business administration, business communications, or a related technical field an assett
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
• A positive “can-do” attitude and customer-focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Posting closing date:June 23, 2021
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.