At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As an Account Executive in our Key Accounts Division you will be responsible for managing Fortune 100 accounts with current or potential telecommunications spend of over $100,000/month. The role has a heavy emphasis on relationship management, revenue growth and retention, as well as strategic and long term thinking.
Success will be measured on quarterly and yearly sales targets, customer satisfaction and funnel health.
The successful candidate will join a team of Key Account Executives, Account Development Representatives and Sales Leadership located in Calgary, Edmonton, and Winnipeg.
The Key Accounts team is responsible for some of the largest and most recognizable companies in Canada. We pride ourselves on finding unique, profitable and valuable solutions for our customers and help to manage and contribute a high volume of recurring revenue to Shaw Business month over month.
A typical day
This role is required to maintain regular contact with the chosen set of accounts and provide value as a trusted advisor and partner in supporting the customers telecommunication requirements. Regular meetings will be required internally and externally on a daily basis and the current work environment will remain fluid due to Provincial and Regional restrictions related to COVID-19. A combination of work-from-home and in-office attendance may be required.
• Business to Business Sales Experience
• Ability to develop complex proposals and present to all levels in a clients organization
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional rapport building and relationship management skills
• Proficient in entire Microsoft Office suite as well as CRM Experience
Meet the team
• Chris McKerrall – Sales Manager, Key Accounts
• Jeremy Robinson – Director, Key Accounts
• Rob Myatt – VP, Enterprise, Wholesale, Service Provider & Carrier Services
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
• This role is not location-specific. Applicants will be hired in any Shaw location and will not be required to relocate for this role.
• This is an 18 month contract
Posting closing date:July 7, 2020
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.