Capital Networks is recruiting an Account Executive, Digital Signage, reporting to the Vice President of Business Development. You will be responsible for business development and strategic relationship management. This position will be based at our Markham, ON location.
As an Account Executive, Digital Signage, you will be part of a team responsible for planning and meeting sales targets. Your professionalism and acquired knowledge about our company, its competitive advantage, unique selling proposition of our award winning Audience™ platform, will be essential to meeting the objective of developing relationships with existing and new prospects.
- Identify, develop and close new Digital Signage business opportunities.
- Formulate market penetration strategies with management and implement final decisions.
- Prepare formal sales proposals and presentations.
- Mobilize internal resources to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved.
- Participating in sales activities from lead generation and initial contact to scheduling presentations.
- Track and report on industry market intelligence relating to market development, market projects, market conditions, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on collaterals, presentations, social media, etc.
- Coordinate final documentation for client installations.
- Meet and strive to exceed corporate sales targets.
- Update the company’s CRM ( Salesforce) and report on KPI’s.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary education, preferably an undergraduate degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in media software, hardware, and/or network infrastructure, preferably in, or related to, the digital signage and/or broadcast industry.
- 3 years of experience in a sales role.
- Superior presentation and computer skills. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, collaborative and CRM type software)
- Capable of speaking effectively before groups of customers and employees.
- Ability to express company objectives orally and in writing.
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally for business.
Compensation will be a combination of base salary and commission.
Email your resume in strict confidence to:
Vice President Business Development
Note: only those selected for an interview will be contacted
About Capital Networks Limited
Capital Networks Limited is a privately held company based in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1991, Capital Networks is a respected leader in the supply and support of advanced multimedia systems to communications companies engaged in cable television, broadcasting, digital signage and place-based media. Capital Networks has sold Audience™ software into a variety of market segments including Education, Corporate, Municipal and Retail applications in more than 40 countries. Clients include: Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLGC), Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), Peel Regional Police, Red Deer College (RDC), Mohawk College, Plan Group, Cablevision, Rogers Communications, and many others.