Division: TV Sales
Work Status: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working in conjunction with the Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for managing all administrative requirements for network bookings.
- Act as the main point of contact for all day to day administrative responsibilities as it relates to transactional bookings and contracts
- Maintain airtime components of core business, based on specific AOR/agency requirements, under the guidance of the Sales Manager, and with input from Account Manager and SSR
- Maintain airtime components Client Marketing media campaigns, based on specific AOR/agency requirements, under the guidance of the Sales Manager, and with input from Account Manager, CM Account Manager and Project Manager
- Resolve all discrepancies as they relate to Core business bookings, including communication with buyer and Traffic
- Manage and communicate programme changes
- Conduct seasonal re-negotiations for specialty stations in a timely manner
- Ensure delivery of campaigns via make goods and audience tracking and bonusing as required
- Deliver post buys on a timely manner with input from Revenue Management
- Investigate and process all shift and cancellation requests
- Renegotiate specialty program changes, seasonally
- Investigate and process credit requests
- Maintain accurate files so that changes/revisions to any contract can be easily tracked to the original booking
What We Need From You:
- Post-Secondary Education
- 1-2 years’ experience working with advertising agencies and television traffic departments is preferred
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound judgement
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Detail oriented
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to National.Sales@corusent.com by November 16, 2018.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.